Okay, maybe not love in the traditional sense.
GTA Online players can participate in some lovely money making opportunities this week, and buy a new car for their garage to boot.
From today, the Vapid Hustler is available at Legendary Motorsport and it is definitely a looker with the custom paint job shown. It kind of reminds us of what the Eliminator would have looked like before the 1933 Ford coupe was chopped. Still, even though the Vapid Hustler is more of a late 1920s model, with that paint job, once you sit inside it’s pretty much a guarantee you’ll be singing Gimme All Your Lovin’ within seconds. Hell, we were just looking at the screenshot.
Along with the cool ride, which will run you $625,000, from today through February 19, GTA Online players will earn double XP and GTA$ when participating in the following activities:
- Till Death Do Us Part: Up to four pairs of star-crossed lovers take part in the ultimate GTA Online quadruple date: each couple has one life between them, so remember to look out for your partner – if they die, so do you.
- Slasher: The shotgun-wielding Slasher stalks up to seven Hunted, equipped only with flashlights. After three minutes, the Hunted get shotguns of their own to turn the tables on the Slasher.
- Resurrection: Nothing says ‘team building exercise’ like bringing your buddy back into the game by shooting some chump on the other team in the back of the head. But remember that it goes both ways – until you’ve wiped them out completely, they can always come back.
- Deadline: Suit up and outmaneuver the enemy while mounted upon a blazingly fast Nagasaki Shotaro. Emitting a devastating beam of light in your wake as you ride through the arena, competitors unfortunate enough to come into contact with your trail meet an immediate and fiery end.
- Lost vs. Damned: It’s Angels against Devils in the ultimate battle of the soul. Each match flips between day and night for 60 seconds at a clip, with advantages including regenerated Armor and Health and improved weapon options depending on the time – day for the Angels and night for the Devils.
If you missed your chance during last year’s GTA Online Valentine’s event, you’ll be able to take 25% off the Gusenberg Sweeper and add a vintage SMG to your armory. Nice.
Also, those who jump into GTA Online starting Friday, February 16 will be able to claim a GTA$ award in March. Rockstar said more details on that will be coming that Friday.
Along with the aforementioned, Bodyguard and Associates salaries around doubled for the week, and Executive Assistants are feeling generous this week. They are offering a 25% discount on Executive Assistant Services.
There are even more discounts available which are sure to make your heart skip a beat. Even Benny is showing a bit of love by offering 25% off a custom Upgrade at his shop.
Here’s a list of other discounts:
- Albany Roosevelt (Sports Classic) – 25% off
- Albany Roosevelt Valor (Sports Classic) – 25% off
- HVY Barrage (Military) – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Shotaro (Motorcycle) – 25% off (available for purchase after completing a round of Deadline)
- RCV (Emergency) – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ocelot Stromberg (Sports Classic/Weaponized) – 25% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Buzzard (Attack Helicopter) – 25% off
- All 10-car Properties (including High-End Apartments, Garages and Stilt Houses) – 25% off
- Executive Offices – 25% off
Clothing and Accessories Discounts
- All Valentine’s clothing – 25% off
- Doomsday Heist Tattoos – 25% off
- Smuggler’s Run clothing – 25% off
Finally, the Premium Race this week is Turbine, locked to off-road, while the Time Trial is LSIA.