Faction Rally is now over, and it’s time for the regular ol’ Destiny 2 weekly reset.
Destiny 2 resets bring a host of refreshed activities to players looking for more power. You’ll have a new Flashpoint on one of the four planets, a new Nightfall strike, new Meditations and other Milestones to get busy with.
If you’re new to Destiny, or haven’t played in a while, our comprehensive Destiny 2 guide is a great place to start. As for the Faction Rally, the winner has been decided as New Monarchy. See the loot you can buy here.
Find everything new this week below:
Savathun’s Song is the weekly strike, with modifiers Momentum, and Timewarp: Anomalies.
Momentum prevents health and shield regeneration while standing still. You’ll need to sprint to speed up the regeneration process. Timewarp: Anomalies spawns little light objects that when shot, extend the mission timer.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Best Defense: shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathûn’s Song.
- Riptide: without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Utopia: venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
- Hope: commander Zavala is building a resistance at a moon of Saturn. Make contact and join the fight.
We head to Titan this week with the goal of doing a few Public Events. Remember, knowing how to trigger Heroic Public Events not only offers you better loot, it also makes clearing this Milestone easier.
Call to Arms
Play some Crucible matches (around five-seven) to earn a Luminous Engram.