We’re minutes away from the release of a new PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch.
Bluehole has detailed the patch notes for this week’s PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update. This is the the eleventh weekly update since the game launched in Early Access, and the notes are mostly about minor fixes.
The patch was released on the test server yesterday, and it goes live today following an hour-long maintenance. You should see it beginning 1am PT, 4am ET, 9am BST, 10am CEST. Find all the patch notes below:
- Improved physics engine performance on game servers.
- Mitigated an issue with the character stopping moving when a large amount of data is sent.
- Improved client performance in the lobby.
- Improved care package airplane rendering performance.
- Modified the “match ends in” timer from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug that caused weapon icons at the bottom of the screen to not be shown when switching weapons after opening the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when changing the character’s looks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Freelook (Alt) not to work while the character is jumping.