Conan Exiles goes into Early Access next week, and today, Funcom released a cinematic trailer, announced pricing, and a special edition of the game.
Starting next week on January 30 at 9pm PST/January 31 12am ET/5am UK, the Early Access servers for Conan Exiles will go online.
Along with the standard edition of the game, which will run $29.99 (or your regional equivalent), a Barbarian Edition of the game will also be made available for $59.99.
It includes the following items:
- Custom Conan Exiles digital comic book
- Exclusive Conan Exiles t-shirt (to be shipped in March 2017)
- Six digital Conan the Avenger comic books from Dark Horse Comics
- 368 page, full-color, digital Conan Pen & Paper RPG Core Book from the Kickstarter by Modiphius
- “The Coming of Conan” eBook, 496 pages with illustrations and original Conan stories
- The soundtracks from Age of Conan and Rise of the Godslayer, plus the Conan Exiles soundtracks
- In-game items for the Age of Conan MMO including a Savage Rhino mount
- “The Art of Conan Exiles” digital artbook
Conan Exiles will support both private and public servers in either multiplayer or local single-player. For those who wish to run their own, a server control system is available allowing the user to alter aspects of the game – even on the fly.
The open-world, multiplayer survival title will also feature full mod support on PC. Mods can be created through the provided Unreal Engine editor, and the mod management tool also connects to the Steam Workshop.
Conan Exiles will be also be available as an Xbox One Game Preview title in the spring with PlayStation 4 planned for a later date.