A new content update called Realm of The Wood Elves will be released for Total War: Warhammer next month.
It introduces The Wood Elves race to the Grand Campaign as well as a narrative mini-campaign for the Elves, The Season of Revelation.
Here’s a list of content:
- New Wood Elves Race in the Grand Campaign
- New additional Race-specific currency: Amber
- Wonder-based Campaign victory condition
- Wood Elves may conquer any region on the map
- Two New Playable Legendary Lords: Orion and Durthu
- Two new Lord types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Comprehensive Wood Elves army roster
- Adds an additional campaign map to the game with the unique ‘Season of Revelations’ Wood Elves story Campaign
- New Unique Monsters, Heroes, Magic and Game Features
According to the Creative Assembly, the race offer a swift, “glass-cannon playstyle,” and are the most powerful and versatile archers in the game. Magical arrows can be equipped, they can fire while moving, and can be joined in battle by Woodland allies such as Dryads, Great Eagles, Forest Dragons and and the ancient Treemen.
Realm of The Wood Elves is available to preorder now, and more information is posted through the game’s Steam page.
If you pre-order the new content before it releases on December 8, you can take 10% off the regular price of $18.99.