Capcom has announced its Tokyo Game Show 2015 line-up.
Monster Hunter is Capcom’s primary agenda at this year’s TGS, but a couple of more western-friendly titles will be on show.
Street Fighter 5 is probably the top ranked item, with both a stage show and playable demos. Nice.
Here’s the full line-up, courtesy of Gematsu:
- Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX (3DS) – Playable
- Monster Hunter Spirits (Smartphone) – Playable
- Monster Hunter Stories (3DS) – Stage Event, Live Stream
- Monster Hunter X (3DS) – Playable, Stage Event, Live Steam
- Resident Evil 0 (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC) – Playable, Stage Event, Live Steam
- Street Fighter 5 (PS4, PC) – Playable, Stage Event, Live Steam
The Tokyo Game Show runs September 17 to 20. That’s so soon! I must remember to pack my suitcase.