Blizzard’s released the specs needed to run World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
Here’s the lot:
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500
- Memory: 1GB or more of RAM
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® FX or ATI Radeon™ 9500 video card or better
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
- HDD: 25 GB free hard drive space
- A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported
- You must have an active broadband Internet connection to play
And for anyone who wants to max it out:
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1) Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista users)
- Video: 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 or ATI Radeon™
- Sound: 2600 or better DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
- Broadband Internet connection
- Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm releases on December 7 worldwide.
The Mac specs are over at WoW Insider.