The latest major patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is heavy on multiplayer changes.
Treyarch has released another big patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Along with a Black Market update, as always, the patch includes fixes for all three game modes, with multiplayer balance taking the cake this time around.
Specifically, the game’s various Specialists have seen some rebalance, alongside some weapon-specific nerfs and buffs. The PC version is also due to get the update tomorrow, according to one dev.
- Removed UI error that could occur if Players were idle for a long period of time in the Main Menu.
- Fixed issue where DLC 1 purchases from the Playlist menu were not immediately updated in the UI.
- Leaderboards now require 25 games to be played in a game mode in order to be ranked by Score Per Minute (SPM).
- The Friends filter is disabled when a player has over 100 friends on a Leaderboard to prevent a known issue. We are further investigating.
- Fixed issue where hit markers moved off-center when a player was taking damage.
- Outrider – Sparrow: Increased ability to hit enemies.
- Nomad – Rejack: Increased remaining Power when player terminates.
- Prophet – Tempest: Increased ability to hit enemies.
- ICR-1: Increased long distance damage range.
- HVK-30: Increased long distance damage range.
- Sheiva: Increased long distance damage range.
- KN-44: Increased medium distance damage range.
- Vesper: Reduced recoil stability. Reduced Hip-fire accuracy.
- Weevil: Increased medium distance damage range in Hardcore mode.
- Locus: Increased weapon switch speed.
- Cost decreased to 1250.
- Duration increased to 60 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Core would occasionally fail to destroy an enemy Counter-UAV.