Alpha testers for the PlayStation 4 version of Destiny have logged 6,461,871 games since things kicked off on June 12. You are all unstoppable, Dreg-killing machines and you are to be commended.
The stats don’t end there, though: apparently so many Guardians “got served” in Dance Parties Bungie would have spent ages trying to tally it up.
- 1,195 Deathless Medals awarded in the Crucible
- 4,356 Splatters with the Sparrow
- 667,966 Public Events Joined
- 2,819,211 Orbs of Light Gathered
- 4,002,737 Heavy Weapon Kills
- 6,461,871 Player Games Played
- 6,850,773 Control Points Captured in the Crucible
- 21,687,298 Super Ability Kills
- 21,782,610 Secondary Weapon Kills
- 60,491,944 Fallen Dregs Dispatched with Extreme Prejudice
- 149,522,313 Primary Weapon Kills
“A lot of our friends asked us if this was a real Alpha,” said community manager David Dague. “It was. We’ve gathered a mountain of data and feedback. We’re learning and reacting and Destiny is going to be better because of it.
“You’ll see the fruits of that labor as early as next month, assuming we’re lucky enough to have you in our Public Beta.”
Bungie recently extended the PS4 Alpha in order to perform some “experiments” with the gameplay, so watch out.
The beta starts on July 17 and the game is out on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in September.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.