PS Plus Europe: April gives free Mercenary Kings on PS4, Sly Cooper PS3, more – rumour

Wednesday, 26th March 2014 12:24 GMT By Dave Cook

PlayStation Plus Europe subscribers are rumoured to be receiving PS4 indie title Mercenary Kings for free in April, along with PS3 release Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and more.

Mercenary Kings comes from the Scott Pilgrim devs at Tribute Games and is a must if you’re a fan of Metal Slug and shooters in general. Watch the clip.

As reported Game Points Now – the same source that always correctly leaks PS Plus schedules – the rumoured list of April offerings is as follows:

• PS4 – Mercenary Kings
  • PS3 – Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • PS3 – PES 2014
  • PS Vita – Hotline Miami
  • PS Vita – MotoGP 13

Though the source has been right a few times, do treat this as rumour for now. We’ve asked Sony for comment.

Via PushSquare.

1. OlderGamer

I hope the US gets Merc Kings too, I can’t wait to get my hands on that one.

#1 5 months ago
  2. Michael Ireland

@OlderGamer I barely know anything about that game. Is it any good?

Week month for me, as I already own two of these, but you can expect every month to be good. Oh well, here’s to May’s update!

#2 5 months ago
  3. Obernox

I hope the NA update fairs better…..

@Michael Ireland From what i read it’s like Metal Slug X Borderlands with a weapon crafting system. Looks really good.

#3 5 months ago
  4. KAP

Everything you need to know about this awesome game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7OCiIucgX0

#4 5 months ago
  5. CyberMarco

Not bad, could play PES with my bro.

So, if Sly 4 is true for the PS3, that means that we get the PS Vita version too, since it’s a cross-buy game. Sweet! :)

#5 5 months ago
  6. Michael Ireland

Thanks guys. Looks pretty fun. Definitely up my alley.

#6 5 months ago
  7. OlderGamer

I think it will be all kinds of awesome Mike. I bet you enjoy it.

#7 5 months ago
  8. onlineatron

that’ll be the ps4 version of hotline miami and the vita sly the, right? neat! heard mixed things about the early access version of mercenary kings, hopefully the full release is a step up.

#8 5 months ago