Battlefield 4 has received a patch on Xbox One today. The patch is identical to the one released on PC last week, and it brings the promised weapon and vehicle balances, along with multiple fixes.
The patch also brings support to shooter’s upcoming expansion pack, Naval Strike, which is out later this month.
The list of fixes is massive, so I will only post the balance tweaks here. You can check MP1st for the full thing.
- Increased the number of M84 FLASHBANG and HAND FLARES the player can carry from 2 to 3.
- Increased the effect of M84 FLASHBANG grenades on friendly and enemy players.
- Increased the maximum damage for the RGO from 67 to 80, however reduced the range of explosion
- Reduced the visual and audio effect for the detonation of the V40 Mini to highlight its smaller blast when compared to other grenades. Decreased the maximum damage from 80 to 60, and decreased the range at which maximum damage is applied
- Increased the aimed accuracy of the M1911 to make it a viable choice once the COMPACT 45 has been unlocked.
- Increased the close range damage of the M1911, QSZ-92, FN57, CZ-75 and COMPACT 45.
- Reduced the delay between pressing the trigger and the bullet firing for the M412 REX and .44 MAGNUM.
- Increased the magazine capacity of the QSZ-92 to 20 rounds. Additionally reduced the recoil of the QSZ-92 to give it a clear difference from the FN57.
- Corrected a small error with the COMPACT 45 accuracy when crouched or prone.
- Increased the accuracy of pump action shotguns (870 MCS, HAWK 12g, SPAS-12, and UTS 15) while on the move and aiming.
- Reduced the long range damage of the MTAR to bring it in line with the rest of the Carbines.
- Adjusted the way inaccuracy is handled when transitioning from Hip fire to Aimed fire.
- The Heavy Barrel’s Accuracy bonus now also applies on the move, at a reduced bonus.
- The Heavy Barrel’s Accuracy bonus now also applies on the move, at a reduced bonus. This should give the Heavy Barrel a wider role for players who desire accuracy while aimed in all situations.
- Synchronized the timing of the aim down the sights animation of sniper rifles with their ability to fire with full accuracy. Players no longer need to wait for additional time after the aiming animation plays to get accurate shots. There is still a delay to achieve full accuracy, so Quick Scoping is still not possible.
- The SRS bolt action time has been tweaked and the rate of fire has been lowered.
- The GOL bolt action time has been tweaked.
- The muzzle velocity for the MP7 has been reduced.
- The MTAR21 muzzle velocity has been reduced.
- Updated the handling of the 1x scopes for Type95B1, A91, SteyrAug, SAR21, QBZ951, FAMAS, UTAS, MTAR, L85A2, and F2000.
- Updated rate of fire for the RGP7 and NLAW.
- Reduced the total amount of missiles carried by the Mobile Anti-Aircraft vehicles from 6 to 4.
- Reduced the velocity of the MAA’s default 20MM CANNON from 1200m/s to 800m/s to match the 30MM CANNON.
- Reduced the physical impact of all Anti-Aircraft missiles to prevent helicopters from flipping uncontrollably when hit. The damage values have not been changed.
- Reduced the cone in which ACTIVE RADAR missiles search for targets, making them require a higher level of skill in predicting where a target will be when the missile is fired.
- Increased the direct damage done by the Attack Helicopter’s gunner cannon. The gunner will be better able to assist the pilot in taking down vehicle targets with this change.
- Increased the direct hit damage of the Zuni Rockets for Attack Helicopters. The rate of fire of these rockets combined with their smaller magazine pool made them a poor choice over the other two rocket types.
- Reduced the splash damage and maximum splash damage range of the Scout Helicopter 25MM CANNONS.
- Reduced the “intelligence” of the MBT LAW missiles, requiring the player to aim the missile closer to their target before the smart projectile will activate. Additionally, the MBT LAW now reloads slightly slower. Finally, a bug where the MBT LAW would pass through an ACTIVE PROTECTION shield has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where ACTIVE PROTECTION and the MP-APS did not properly stop 12G FRAG rounds.
- Reduced the range where the M2 SLAM will do maximum damage to vehicles from 6M to 3M. The range was deemed to be too large, making the M2 SLAM far superior to the M15 AT MINE.
- Reduced the damage the STAFF shell does to all targets by 25%. This should balance the ease of use of the STAFF shell with its damage potential.