PS Plus February: free Outlast PS4 and BioShock Infinite confirmed

Monday, 13th January 2014 10:20 GMT By Dave Cook

PS Plus February’s free games are confirmed to be Outlast on PS4 and Bioshock: Infinite for PS3.

Update: Sony confirmed the addition of Bioshock: Infinite as this month’s free PS Plus game, with no mention of the rumoured Metro: Last Light from this morning.

In addition, Outlast developer Red Barrels confirmed that the PS4 horror title would be free next month.

Original story: GamePointsNow says it has been shown a list of Sony’s February offering. It is said to include Outlast PS4, Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light on PS3, as well as Dynasty Warriors Next and Modnation Racers on PS Vita.

Do you reckon this list looks realistic? Let us know below.

In the meantime, check out my Outlast interview to see how its team of former Ubisoft developers made one of the most intriguing horror games of last year.

Via GamePur.

1. Pytox

very nice now i wont have to buy on steam :P
    thank you sony i still have way too much to play

#1 7 months ago
  2. Fred

Leaked earlier on one of polish sites -> http://g4mers.pl/content.php?6323
    Now it seems to be legit.

#2 7 months ago
  3. Panthro

Outlast, Bioshock Infinite, Metro: Last Light… wow.

I wonder what ‘games with gold’ will be getting, probably some trading card game and another “xbox classic” from 2007.

Dat’ gold sub be so worth money. http://imgur.com/YYsbF2Q

#3 7 months ago
  4. Hcw87

^
    Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Helps to do some searching before spouting ignorance. You’re starting to be on the same level as ps3fanboy, and that’s not a compliment.

#4 7 months ago
  5. Ireland Michael

@Panthro, this months Games With Gold was actually pretty decent. Nowhere near the level of PlayStation Plus’s offering, but decent nevertheless, with the added benefit of not being “rented” and always accessible to play.

Let’s hope they can keep it going.

#5 7 months ago
  6. Panthro

@4 Sleeping Dogs was this month, not ignorant… I know because I have already downloaded it.

It is now JANUARY… I am talking about FEBRUARY, you understand?

Hardly on ‘ps3fanboys’ level since I don’t even have a + Sub to defend, I only give praise where praise is due, and that today is with Sony’s plus, as usual.

#6 7 months ago
  7. CyberMarco

@4 Hit a nerve there?

So it seems that DriveClub will be out in March if this is true.

#7 7 months ago
  8. Ireland Michael

@ Panthro, The point people are saying is that it seems to be improving.

Games with Gold was originally only intended to last until the end of 2013. This is essentially the “second volume” so to speak. People ate choosing to be cautiously optimistic about it, instead of cynical and bitter,

#8 7 months ago
  9. Panthro

Yeah, Sleeping Dogs is awesome and convenient to pick up and play for free on the Xbox for when I am at my girlfriends house.

Currently waiting for the first person mod on PC to be perfected, the driving with a first person camera looks amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-3FuChuJlQ You can see glimpses of it working around the 2:40 mark, other than that it looks pretty broken and would just prove to be annoying at this point.

@8 And I was only making a joke at Games with Golds expense; I know its improving, no need for Hcw87 to get all choked up about it.

#9 7 months ago
  10. Marcus Gv

I was hoping for Final Fantasy 13-2. Still good though

#10 7 months ago
  11. NocturnalB

@Fred do you have a different link? That link isn’t working on my iPad or my Android phone.

#11 7 months ago
  12. Panthro

Here is a screen snip of the website.

#12 7 months ago
  13. OmegaSlayer

Bioshock Infinite + Metro Last Light is OVERKILL. :)

#13 7 months ago
  14. NocturnalB

Thanks a bunch Panthro!

#14 7 months ago
  15. Thugnificent

Was hoping for DriveClub next month. Still a great list though.

#15 7 months ago
  16. Legendaryboss

There is a 20% validity of the chosen games, implying that this list may be true.

#16 7 months ago
  17. mistermogul

Shame as I only completed Infinite a month or so ago!

#17 7 months ago
  18. CyberMarco

confirmed.

So DriveClub will arrive on March it seems.

#18 7 months ago
  19. KineticCalvaria

Outlast! Woot, been waiting for this.

It’s not a game I’d usually buy myself but I’ve been curious to play it for a while and now I can with no extra cost! :)

#19 7 months ago
  20. neural

Dave, that’s not Bioshock Infinite confirmation for EU. They’re simply reminding us that tomorrow it’ll be free for US PS Plus users, which was already known. The recent rumor was about Infinite coming in february for EU users too.

#20 7 months ago
  21. Penney R. Tucker

I’ve got my FIRST check total of $1681for one week, pretty cool. working from home saves income in several ways.I love that. I’ve recently started taking the steps to build my freelance Job career so that I can work from home. here is i started….. http://WWW.TeC80.COⅯ

#21 7 months ago