Tom Clancy’s The Division teaser trailer is a 24 second look at the Snowdrop Engine

Thursday, 5th December 2013 17:40 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Tom Clancy’s The Division has been given a teaser trailer, which gives you a 24 second look at the game’s Snowdrop Engine. What’s more, the publisher has promised a full look at the trailer on Monday, December 9. Watch the teaser below courtesy of Gematsu.

1. Edo

Game spoiled.

#1 1 year ago
  2. CyberMarco

I hope it wont require a monthly sub.

#2 1 year ago
  3. manamana

I hope the amount of microtransactions wont ruin the game. It looked promising though.

#3 1 year ago
  4. TERMINATOR-SSD

wait, i blinked……. What did i miss

#4 1 year ago
  5. DJSPOOKY

not alot lol

#5 1 year ago
  6. powerbuoy

From what I’ve seen this game looks awesome and very next gen with the destruction etc. Can’t wait!

#6 1 year ago
  7. jomac3db

Well we’ll be playing this game next year around this time

#7 1 year ago
  8. manamana

#4 :)

#8 1 year ago
  9. Erthazus

Yeah, it’s going to look nice on the PC and on consoles just like Ryse. Can’t wait for comparisons.

#9 1 year ago
  10. lolatfanboys

Are you fucking kidding me? Stuff like that only urges me to not play that fucking game, from the sheer nerve of putting out teasers like that. Fuck you teasers. I don´t fucking get it, I´m of the opinion that only guys like us surf the web and eagerly look for the next “great game” be it trailers or (way better) gameplay videos. But teasers…they just make me mad and hate on that game despite me not knowing much about that game at all, because of such teasers? So I ask again…Whiskey Tango Foxtrot…pardon my french…

#10 1 year ago
  11. sebastien rivas

Ok the point was that there is a lot of mesh density as well as strong wok for lighting and occlusion while the camera remains super smooth.
    They did a good if not really good work actually.

No, you don’t need the visual kaboom of a COD, nor PR wannabe smart like “Levolution” to appreciate something.
    This was all about the engine at visual level that will power Tom Clancy “Division” and nothing else. It was simple and effective. Now perhaps we will know more abut the game on Dec 9

#11 1 year ago
  12. TenPint

I’ll probably hold off on getting a PS4 or Xbox One until this beast is released. :)

#12 1 year ago