Battlefield 4 multiplayer video: watch us play Dawnbreaker Conquest here

Wednesday, 30th October 2013 16:30 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4 is out in the States now and Dave’s been playing it. Watch him fail is way through a round of Conquest on new map Dawnbreaker here.

Jesus, who’s that noob? Oh wait…

Well, it’s the first Battlefield multiplayer match I’ve played in about a year so go easy on me folks.

Anyway, the code above above is Xbox 360 and it takes place on Dawnbreaker, a new map based in Singapore. As you can see there are vehicles, gunplay and lots of death. Enjoy!

You can also check out our massive Battlefield 4 multiplayer guide here, so that you never have to be as bad as me.

1. polygem

too much like a bf3.5 for my taste…man i loved bfbc2, bf3 was a disappointment. they need to make another bad company game…with tons of snow levels!

#1 9 months ago
  2. fearmonkey

Thats the Xbone version right????

I kid I kid….

The game on 360 definitely shows the current consoles cannot compare to the new ones. Still looks like fun though.

#2 9 months ago
  3. bradk825

I picked this up yesterday and I didn’t do great either, but I loved single player. I look forward to finishing the campaign.

I found the multiplayer maps kind of generic and I feel like the graphics were toned down in the multiplayer. Looking at a car from just a little ways off it looked blurry.

I was all jacked up to see “levelution” in action but I was kind of unimpressed with it to be honest. In the maps I played there were still more invincicle walls than not and many objects unaffected by explosives. I don’t really see that it has any edge over COD’s upcoming dynamic maps.

Like I said though, the campaign is a lot of fun, so I’m not sorry I bought it, especially since EB Games will let me trade it in for $50 toward any next gen game. I get to play the campaign for $10 in other words. Well worth it.

#3 9 months ago
  4. Ballisticon

I’m digging it. The maps are great and if you turn off the post something or other it makes the game look much better (article going around today). I was a huge BC2 fan and this feels a lot more like BC2 than BF3 did. Anyway, I think is it a lot of fun. Just got my SAM and now I can own chopper whores.

#4 9 months ago
  5. Os Money

@dave what do you use to cap?

#5 9 months ago