Enslaved: Premium Edition to release on PC and PS3 later this month

Thursday, 10th October 2013 14:19 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Enslaved: Premium Edition has been confirmed for release on PC and PS3 after a listing for it popped up on the Australian Classification Board earlier this week. Namco Bandai confirmed the Ninja Theory re-release will land later this month to Polygon. Enslaved was originally released in 2010 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. YoungZer0

I wonder if they fixed some of the short comings of the original game. The controls were brutal and the optimization poor, even on consoles.

#1 12 months ago
  2. absolutezero

That game should really look stunning.

All those colours.

#2 12 months ago
  3. traumadisaster

That game reminds me of the glutany of available games I wanted to play over the years and couldnt get too. I liked the look & feel of that games demo. I will buy on pc and experience it in 4k.

#3 12 months ago
  4. SplatteredHouse

@2 It’s a visually arresting game. There’s a warm subtlety too, though. It should be a super game, minus the slowdown that could be felt on console.

#4 12 months ago
  5. tenthousandgothsonacid

I tried playing this recently but it was very dated so I didn’t get far.

#5 12 months ago
  6. loki

@3 only what you experience is crap PC port

#6 12 months ago
  7. Hirmetrium

PC MASTER RACE VICTORY CONFIRMED.

#7 12 months ago
  8. Osric

Great! Give PC gamers what they deserve! PC ports are getting better and better. Hopefully soon all main AAA and indie games will come to Steam too.

#8 12 months ago
  9. archaven

I doubt this is better than Castlevania LoS. Probably just pass.. the main character looks like meh…

#9 12 months ago
  10. wlodi

Brilliant news!

#10 12 months ago
  11. Keivz

Shame I already own it on the 360. This will be one of two games released on PC and consoles that I’ll only own on console instead of PC (the other being Rocksmith PS3).

I’ve had my eye on LoS for a while now. But I’ve been playing through the God of War games and am growing kind of tired of ‘em. Is LoS any better?

#11 12 months ago
  12. ChunkyLover112

There was reason nobody bought this shit the first time. Why on earth are they re publishing it? Jesus, some companies are just begging for bankruptcy.

#12 12 months ago
  13. fearmonkey

.A friend of mine bought this game for $10 or $15 when a local store was closing. I was over at his house watching him play it and I thought the game looked really good. this is one of those hidden gems for sure.
    If I an pick it up on PC, I’ll get it eventually.

#13 12 months ago
  14. Phasmatis75

I wonder if they’re going to put the original ending back in the game or if it will ship with the same altered ending the original shipped with. If they have the original ending that actually has something to do with the rest of the game then I’d buy it a second time. If not, then it’s not worth a second look.

#14 12 months ago