Bound By Flame receives PS4 trailer, watch it here

Thursday, 12th September 2013 12:55 GMT By Dave Cook

Bound By Flame developer Spiders – the same team being Mars: War Logs – has released a PS4 trailer for its next RPG. Watch it here.

The game is also coming to PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. We reported on its initial reveal here.

What do you think?

Via GamesHQMedia.

1. Blue Oni

I would have preferred some actual gameplay.

#1 12 months ago
  2. Neroist

Yeah OF Orcs and Men was a let down and not very polished. What I played in the game is most diffidently not what I expected when I saw the trailer. These companies are not known for quality I can say that much.

#2 12 months ago
  3. Henry

Are you sure the game is going to X1? Because the official website says no.

#3 12 months ago
  4. Ewan Miller

Yeah I’ve checked a few sources and I reckon you’re right, I’ll edit it out.

#4 12 months ago
  5. TheWulf

The story was way better than pretty much the rest of the generic toss that’s passed for fantasy we’ve been exposed to recently, though. At least it wasn’t applicable to the formula I so despise, the one that no doubt you’ve seen me talk of more than once. That was refreshing, even if the game was bizarre and less fun than I would have hoped.

I understand, because I didn’t enjoy the gameplay either, but the story? The story was at least engaging and different. The story with this might be too from the sounds of it, but I want them to tell me more. I dread the generic fantasy toss that I’ve had to endure more than anything when it comes to this sort of game. I just want developers of fantasy games to be more creative with their setting and story.

We’ll see whether this one lives up to my low, low expectations. (To meet those expectations isn’t hard. All you have to do is be different than the massive circlejerk of self-imitation that is Western fantasy.)

#5 12 months ago
  6. Telepathic.Geometry

Bah, no gameplay? I don’t know what to think…

#6 12 months ago