Watch Dogs video shows 15 minutes of gameplay

Wednesday, 4th September 2013 17:06 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Watch Dogs has a 15 minute gameplay video out. Well, it’s 14 minutes and 56 seconds. Close enough.

In the video animation director Colin Graham provides a look at the multiplayer. In it, Aiden has become the target and “takes revenge” on an infiltrating hacker in Chicago.

Watch Dogs is out on PC, PS4 PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in North America on November 19, and across Europe on November 22. It is also an Xbox One launch title.

1. KineticCalvaria

So much graphics!

#1 1 year ago
  2. Tech-N9ne

I dunno, this game just boring to me.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dahak

This game is amazing can’t wait to okay it on my ps4.

#3 1 year ago
  4. wildBoar

It’s almost as exiciting as walking outside!!! seriously, just drive your car out into the country with some friends and do some drifting and speeding on the empty roads or freeways. I mean, I honestly don’t see what niche or whatever this game is supposed to fill.

I can buy my own creepy flasher coat thank you very much, now give me a game with something cool in it. I think it’s gonna be a case of GTA4. Too grounded, too booring.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Hcw87

I’m guessing you missed the whole part about hacking the entire city.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Mike W

I like it, can’t wait.

#6 1 year ago
  7. wildBoar

LOL, he just shot up a whole bunch of security guards.. I sense Uncharted levels of ludonarrative dissonance.

@5 yeah I know, but is hacking cool though? I suppose if there’s a lot of room for strategy it could be pretty satisfying.. I dunno. Part of me just wants more Saints Row 4 esque games, that aren’t so worried about being grounded or realistic. It might be great though, we’ll see.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Moonwalker1982

WTF Ubi, I saw exactly this ‘mission’ way before E3 and now we see it again? How about something new?

#8 1 year ago
  9. polygem

(*bored*)

needz moa grafx

#9 1 year ago
  10. KAP

Gamers today, ffs.

#10 1 year ago
  11. polygem

@10. indeed man

#11 1 year ago
  12. CyberMarco

Is it me or does the graphics quality seem a bit lower compared to the first reveal back in E3 2012?

The game seems interesting, combining some AC elements in a modern times setting. Anyhow, seeing this is a Ubisoft game, I’m sure it’s going to be DLCed to death, so I’ll probably wait for a complete/goty edition.

#12 1 year ago
  13. BrahManDude

meh it looks boring and easy…I way more excited for GTA now i don’t get the hype for this game it’s like Bioshock Infinite all over again. I want to play game not as a poor batman

#13 1 year ago
  14. Darksider123

@12 Indeed it will man. The first dlc has already been announced. Quality wise it looks great, but I can wait. No need to pay more 60 bucks for a complete game.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Animeboy413

BrahManDude, GTA 5 sucks most overrated game of this year

#15 1 year ago
  16. Sanwiches

lol wtf. the car drifting/losing control after going at like, 65-70kmph. Then it feels like it instantly stops after the other dude crashes in the little poles. Idk. The driving looks weird.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Sanwiches

@7 and yeah, wtf killing guards just for that? weird! and he doesnt give a shit about the car he just stole, but he helps people in the street. weird. I just hope the dynamic events like that one won’t sound too cheesy.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Sanwiches

and he just bodyslams the doors, lovely.

Well this looked interesting, but in this video it felt to me it needs some polish. I’m sure it will be enjoyably, the multiplayer part was sweet. It’s still different from GTA. All in all, with this, GTA and Staints Rows, Gamers are spoiled, in the good sense

#18 1 year ago
  19. xxJPRACERxx

I know it’s not a driving sim, but damn I hate the car handling/physics. Seems to be almost as bad as SR3.

#19 1 year ago