Sat, Jul 27, 2013 | 14:26 BST
Space Hulk now available for pre-order on Steam
Space Hulk, the 3D digital turn based strategy game, is now available for pre-ordere on Steam.
Based on the best-selling board game and set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the pre-order promotion offers two limited edition DLC exclusives: a personal banner pole for multiplayer and a Genestealer skin for single-player.
“We’ve been sweating away on Space Hulk for several months and are excited to finally unleash our take of this classic, iconic franchise, that perfectly recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience for single and multiplayer play”, said Thomas Hentschel Lund, Full Control CEO.
“As enormous fans of the franchise, we know that this game will drive home with the players and are excited to finally let battle commence”.
Space Hulk Features
• The first Space Hulk video game in 17 years – available on multiple platforms (PC, Mac and iPad)
• Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe – official license of the legendary boardgame from Games Workshop.
• Turn-based tactical strategy game based on the popular and iconic board game mechanics.
• Blood Angel Terminators – Fight the ferocious Genestealers with heroes of the mighty Blood Angels.
• Fearsome Genestealers with challenging AI – meet unforgiving hordes of Genestealers
• Thematic 3D environment – experience the dark labyrinth of a Space Hulk as never before.
• Single player campaign based on the “Sin of Damnation” Space Hulk – Take on the Sin of Damnation campaign, which includes 3 brand new prequel missions and the 12 missions from the classic board game.
• Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend – get in the hot seat and battle it out with a friend.
• Cross platform multiplayer between Windows PC, Mac and iOS – play asynchronous against friends and foes on multiple platforms.
Space Hulk launches globally August 15 on PC and Mac worldwide. The iPad release will follow later in 2013.
To pre-order Space Hulk via Steam, click here.