Battlefield 4′s new screens show skyscraper collapsing, lots of fire

Wednesday, 3rd July 2013 09:18 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4 developer DICE has released two new screenshots of its incoming shooter, this time showing that skyscraper collapsing, and a man looking down in front of some flames.

The images were released on the Battlefield 4 Facebook page via GameStop.

Get them larger by clicking below.

Meanwhile, DICE has detailed Battlefield 4′s Levolution and Commander modes. Check out the facts here.

Thanks MP1st.

1. actuallyisnotafox

as much as i love destructibility and i hope next gen allows me to break everything in sight, i do feel eh.. the other day someone day someone said ‘no other shooter does what battlefield does’ well what does battlefield do? i hate to say this but cod ghosts is moving to destructibility (from one map that i know of) and im sure a lot of other shooters will do the same. battlefield is fun but theyre going to have to sell me (if the destructibility isnt up to what id want, then what makes it different? i mean what changes the modern shooter to now?)

i dont know, that probably doesnt even make sense, i think what im saying is that shooters will start to do what ‘battlefield does’ and theyre going to have to sell me on a lot if they want my purchase over something else, i mean i dont want what people consider to be a modern shooter this gen please :p

sorry for that rambling it seems too much to delete it :)

#1 1 year ago
  2. DrDamn

Battlefield is larger environments, larger numbers of players, vehicles, physics and destructibility in significantly team based objective games. CoD is faster paced, smaller teams, smaller maps, no vehicles, limited physics and a huge variety of game types. Whilst CoD can add some of the Battlefield features it can’t add all of them without becoming Battlefield and not being CoD any more. They both go for the core console shooter crowd but they are quite different games in execution and play.

Battlefield has tried to extend into the CoD space with DLC additions to BF3. At a fundamental level it’s still Battlefield though and the core is still the things which make Battlefield what it is.

#2 1 year ago
  3. lubu

it’s 2013 and still vg247 pictures size is “600×337″

#3 1 year ago
  4. silkvg247

Excitement level: 0

I think I am getting so very bored of the same crap getting rehashed with fancier visuals. I’m not even trying to be negative or dismissive.. I enjoyed BFBC2. Hated third one. And no longer care about any multiplayer FPS other than TF2 which I play infrequently.

Am I the only one who isn’t “turned on” by good graphics anymore?

#4 1 year ago
  5. manamana

Always listen to what the Dr. has to say :-)
    @silk high five, Dudessa! I prefered (and had way more fun in) BFBC2 over BF3!

#5 1 year ago
  6. luv1138

This game will be all about gameplay, and not graphics, that’s what BF3 was for. BF3 = BF4 Beta

#6 1 year ago