Sun, Jun 30, 2013 | 23:06 BST
The Last of Us patch 1.02 removes sexy fun time phone number, multiplayer fixes deployed
The Last of Us patch 1.02 is now available, and along with some multiplayer fixes, it changes the Pest Control phone numbers on the bulletin board. Now, if you decide to dial the numbers in real life, you will no longer reach a phone sex line. Full patch notes are below.
Single player: Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu.
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo.
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
Naughty Dog said it will be updating and adding additional fixes over the coming months.