Thu, Jul 25, 2013 | 23:03 BST
Destiny of Spirits in the works for Vita at Japan Studio
It’s a 2D RPG and is in development at Q Entertainment and Japan Studio.
According to a leaked description page over the weekend, the game consists of the following features and content:
“The seal is broken! The eldritch magicks separating the land of Man from the realm of the gods has been breached. The corruption of the mortals bleeds into the Empyrean, twisting paradise into an abode of untold horrors. Gods gone mad devour angels and rain curses down upon the faithful, while demons break free from their prisons and set themselves on high. The darkening of Heaven beckons warriors from beyond the Nexus, and the Destiny of Spirits falls into the hands of the brave few.”
- Embark on a crusade through the twisted wastes of the Empyrean, an open world like no other
- Battle monstrous gods and their minions in challenging, skill-driven combat
- Play cooperatively online with up to three other companions, or haunt the worlds of strangers
- Gather materials, build weapons and items from scratch, and customize your gear
- Designed from the ground up for the next-generation PlayStation 4 console
- Take the Empyrean anywhere with PlayStation Vita Remote Play functionality
The game is a free-to-play title and it mentioned From Software over the weekend, but it’s not from them apparently.