Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition steelbook packaging is quite nice

Saturday, 8th June 2013 18:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Because everyone around here seems to like box art, may I present to you the Steelbook Packaging for the Beyond: Two Souls – Special Edition. You can pre-order it now in the UK. Beyond: Two Souls is out October 8.

1. Yoshi

Damn, the normal boxart is gorgeous and this certainly is as well :D

#1 1 year ago
  2. Sadismek

Couldn’t all game boxes embrace this look and give up the ugly colored stripe on top?

#2 1 year ago
  3. machy

every time I look at game .. with the Hollywood stars on it I wonder how ppl will mistake this for a movie

#3 1 year ago
  4. melonbuster1

Only the steel box ?? What else comes with it. .you know that it would run you 10-20 more

#4 1 year ago
  5. Gekidami

^ Theres a link right there in the article with all of the content listed:

- Premium steel book packaging
    - Additional playable scene (30 mins gameplay)
    - Behind The Scenes video features
    - Official soundtrack
    - Dynamic theme & avatar pack

#5 1 year ago
  6. Erthazus

Box art is fantastic. Day One for me.

#6 1 year ago
  7. monkeygourmet

Yep, day one here!

#7 1 year ago
  8. KAP

Fantastic box art, and no gun(s) in sight…

#8 1 year ago
  9. CyberMarco

Nice, day GoTY for me! xD

#9 1 year ago
  10. ArcticMonkey

Day one purchase for me.

#10 1 year ago
  11. YoungZer0

So much better than the normal boxart if you ask me.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Digital Bamboo

@3 Yep. I’d pay money to see those same ppl angrily returning it to the store when it won’t play in their blu-ray player.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Djoenz

Then those ppl would be the dumbest people on earth:
    1. Game section, Movie section.
    2. Big ass PS3 logo.
    3. They wont look at the back cover before purchasing.
    4. They would buy an Xboxone with this game to play with.

Only in america folks only in USA.

#13 1 year ago
  14. backup

Will be renting this for sure

#14 1 year ago
  15. Clupula

I hope this edition is coming to the States, as well.

#15 1 year ago
  16. SlayerGT

@15 It is but looks different.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Clupula

@16 – Hmmmm….that looks like a placeholder image to me. I doubt they’d just have the title with a black background without, at least, a mention of the stars. I hope I’m right, because I really like this version of the steel case.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Djoenz

Talking like that does it make you feel like THE MAN? You got bigger balls by going on a game site and bashing ppl you dont even know?

You are a pussy thats what you are. I feel sad fo yo momma fool.
    You are the lamest shitbag I have ever encountered on the internet.

Haters gonna hate.

#18 1 year ago
  19. Djoenz

You dont even realise how lame the crap is you post here. You are not mature. You are a immature individual.

You bash people on the internet. I laught at you. :P

#19 1 year ago
  20. Clupula

@21 – Ignore him like the sidewalk dog shit he is. Step over him and move on.

He’s just here for the reaction by bashing people and the things they like. It’s either this or sticking the pages of teen Vogue together with his own “homemade” glue, while his mother calls down to the basement, wondering what that smell is.

If every single one of us ignored him and didn’t respond to a single thing he had to say, he’d disappear.

#20 1 year ago
  21. Djoenz

Haha shit that made me laugh. Yeah man its hard to ignore sometimes though…

#21 1 year ago
  22. Djoenz

He’s been posting crap since 2008 wow. Get a life bro.

#22 1 year ago
  23. Clupula

@24 – I know it can be, but you know, just remember that he’s only doing to get a reaction. It doesn’t matter if it’s you telling him he’s lame or someone else getting upset and trying to post-spar with him. Even me telling you this is giving him more attention than he deserves, but until we can send private messages, this is how it has to be done.

I just imagine him as the main character from Human Centipede II and it makes it a lot easier to just not want anything to do with him.

#23 1 year ago
  24. Christopher Jack

He’s been allowed to post here for 5 years? Dear lord!

#24 1 year ago
  25. zinc

Soon to be a thing of the past, like 12″ vinyl box art.

#microsoftkillsgaming

;)

#25 1 year ago
  26. Djoenz

Haha you crack me up man. Hilarious. Its all good :D
    @Da Man why so touchy you sensitive manly man you.

#26 1 year ago
  27. Christopher Jack

@32, Your sole purpose here is to annoy Sony fans with only occasional jabs at PC fans. I’ve probably seen less than half a dozen posts from you that are actually about gaming where you are not trying to insult anybody or arrouse a negative reaction, of course in the very same articles you come back two minutes later with your typical mockery because your decent comment hasn’t annoyed anybody. You’re a very scornful fellow & I’m admittedly curious as to why you only target Sony fans.

#27 1 year ago
  28. Lengendaryboss

Good grief.

#28 1 year ago
  29. Djoenz

Sorry LB I couldnt help myself :(

#29 1 year ago
  30. Lengendaryboss

5 years? Nothing has been done for 5 years? I don’t know how the VG247 Veterans put up with it for that long.
    @DJ
    No its just all you and others are doing is feeding the “sidewalk dog shit” and giving the troll what he wants.

#30 1 year ago
  31. Christopher Jack

I think you’ve mistaken my contempt for anger.

#31 1 year ago
  32. absolutezero

DM used to be a very excitable barely understandable fanboy when he first started posting here. Since then, his English has improved to a level of fluency allowing him to communicate easily.

Yet because of the work he put into learning how to argue, discourse and chat with native English speakers he has a deep seated superiority complex about others less willing to learn English.

That feeling of smugness has just seeped into almost every other facet of his VG24/7 persona. Also a horrible over-reliance on the word nerd. Like its an insult here on a video game news site.

#32 1 year ago
  33. Cort

Da Boy, just shut the fuck up. Now.

It is ridiculous trolls like you that restrict my contributions on this site to a bare minimum. Your comments are rarely related to the story they appear under – unless of course the story relates to your own personal obsession, which appears to border on a disturbing psychosis. You are acting like a spoilt brat – you spend much time and effort disrupting and attacking others, and then you jump on your high horse and switch over instantly to a sanctimonious arrogance to whine and complain about other users you accuse of doing the same thing (usually completely fallaciously; they’ve usually just dared to disagree with you).

Posting here for years means absolutely fuck all. Nobody fucking cares when you joined, boy. You think it gives you rights over others? I’ve seen users who joined last month contribute more to debate than you ever have. When you can say you own this site, or contribute to running it, then get a superiority complex over everyone else. Until then, know your fucking place and get in fucking line.

#33 1 year ago
  34. Lengendaryboss

@Cort
    Don’t feed him, your giving him what he wants.

#34 1 year ago
  35. Cort

Yes, I remember coming third in that poll. All those alt accounts you run came in handy that week, didn’t they? It’s why Pat voided the results as you will no doubt recall.

Keep on trolling, Da Boy. You’ll stop when you learn how to wank.

#35 1 year ago
  36. zinc

For all we know they may want a hug & a cup of tea… Maybe a biccie too.

Nothing fancy mind, Digestive or Rich Tea.

#36 1 year ago