Saints Row 4 Steam pre-orders open, includes bonus goodies at 10% off

Thursday, 6th June 2013 22:13 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Deep Silver has made Saints Row 4 available for pre-purchase on Steam. If you get your cash down before August 19 you’ll be upgraded to the Commander in Chief Edition and receive three exclusive Team Fortress-inspired weapon skins – The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher. Plus, if you happen to own Saints Row: The Third on Steam – which I believe pretty much everyone in the entire universe does by now – you’ll save 10% off the ticket price.

1. ps3fanboy

steam digital rental with drm… *flush toilets*

#1 1 year ago
  2. spazman

I’d rather steam fish, thanks.

#2 1 year ago
  3. TheWulf

Ah console elitists. You are the equaliser. Before VG24/7 I didn’t even realise that there were elitist pricks amongst console users. I thought they’d died out with the Mega Drive and Super Nintendo, and it was only the PC jerkwads left. But no, console consumers can still be elitist pricks.

Just FYI, guys. You tend to make people hate the platforms you represent.

#3 1 year ago
  4. ps3fanboy

@3 yes we are BACK so you better stick to your ludo or you might get butthurt… just saying.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Dinasis

@3: I take it you don’t believe the droves of “I won’t buy a PC game if it’s not on Steam/have Steamworks integration” Steam fans don’t have the same effect on people?

I don’t care what digital distributors a game is distributed through, but don’t lock me into a distributor’s system when I’m not buying from them. Isn’t that one of the reasons why all you Steam people hate it when games require Origin or Uplay?

#5 1 year ago
  6. silkvg247

@5 I agree digital has a long way to go on PC. I love steam but would never say it’s perfect.. like any other digital platform, many changes are still needed. Completely agree that a game should not be locked to one distributor when purchased, although I understand from their point of view they don’t want you using their bandwith if you didn’t buy it from them.

#6 1 year ago