Ubisoft announces games slated for E3 next month

Wednesday, 29th May 2013 17:55 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Ubisoft has announced the titles it will be bringing to E3 next month, titles in which we are bound to see shown during its press conference on June 10. Also, the lovely Aisha Tyler will be back to host the press event.

Those attending the event should expect the following to appear at the firm’s booth:

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
Rayman Legends
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Watch Dogs

The firm has also said more titles will be available, although it failed to state what it mean by “more”.

So, expect a few announcements regarding titles in the works such as “exclusive next-generation games, innovative editions of popular franchises and new brands and titles, ” according to Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot, who said the industry is in a “pivotal moment” and E3 will be the format in which the firm “shares it’s vision of the future.”

Here’s a link to the press release if you’d like to read it yourself instead of taking my word for it.

June 10 is going to be a very busy day: Microsoft is scheduled for 9:30am PST/12:30pm EST; then Ubisoft at 1:00pm PST/4.00pm EST; followed by EA at 3:00pm PST/6.00pm EST; and finally, Sony’s will kick off at 6:00pm PST/9.00pm EST.

You better be nice to the VG247 home team that day. We’re going to be exhausted and seeing spotted, flying elephants buzzing around the room by the time all is said and done.

1. CyberMarco

South Park: The Stick of Truth :D :D :D

2. Lengendaryboss

I have a feeling that South Park has gone next-gen.

3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 I am so excited over that. But who isn’t right? :D

4. Dark

Beyond Good & Evil 2 please.

5. CyberMarco

For me the past 2 years ubisoft had the best conference, with the unveiling of Far Cry 3, Rayman and Watch_Dogs, it blew me out of the water. Let’s hope they’ll have a great show.

P.S. Steph, now that I have your attention, can you ask Konami/Kojima about MGS:Legacy Collection releasing in Europe, please!!!

6. Ireland Michael

Is Aisha Tyler that really awkward woman who did last years conferences and made all those hideously tacky remarks, such as “lady boner”? Because announcing she’s back is not what I would consider a positive thing…

7. Agt_Pendergast

Is it bad that I kinda want to see Mr. Caffeine back, telling really bad jokes and mispronouncing Tom Clancy’s name?

8. John117

I guess Toby wont return this year :P

9. Edo

@6 Yes…”lady boner” aka girl-wood aka woman stiffy.

10. Clupula

Aisha Tyler is really funny on Archer.

And I’d rather her than some douchebag like Jamie Kennedy.

11. The_Red

South Park, Watch Dogs and Rayman. That is one awesome line-up from a big publisher.

12. Bill_E_Talent

Love me some Archer.

13. Mus42

#6 – Yeah because no one wants to see a beautiful, intelligent, funny woman who also enjoys video games do they?! *Sarcasm mode off*

14. Ireland Michael

@13 …wut?

15. Giskard

I don’t get you people. Aisha is awesome.

16. drewbles82

I just hope South park is as big or bigger than Fallout NV, with so many different quests, different endings, leveling up, karma etc.

17. Brenna Hillier

I like Aisha! She’s very genuine, she loves games. And she takes zero shit, which is awesome.

18. Ireland Michael

I guess it’s just me. I couldn’t stand her. I found her presentation very awkward and her attempts at humour juvenile and altogether not very funny. It killed most of their conference for me. And that video wasn’t even funny.

19. fearmonkey

@2 – Wouldn’t that kind of be funny? Southpark used to get heckled about it’s crappy animation, and so a game that looks exactly like that crappy animation needs a next gen system to play it….lol

I cannot wait for South Park, and I am really intrigued about Watch dogs.
    I haven’t finished Assassins creed 3, so 4 isn’t a must buy, and a never was a big Splinter cell fan.

20. silkvg247

If you think patricia’s epitome is overwhelmingly sensational, then I’ll have to tell you that Derek down the road has a potato farm that generates 16 food stamps per hour which is above the national average of 5 pencils for an aubergine. For more information click my clickables but don’t flick my flickables. And also, poopmybrains.com is an unregistered domain which should really be taken because potatoes.

21. KernelPanic

I wonder how many bugs there will be in those games.