Saints Row 4 video features an ass-kicking president

Tuesday, 7th May 2013 14:27 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Saints Row 4 has a new video available, which was released today by Deep Silver and Volition. It shows all-new in-game footage in which you, the new president of the United States, must deliver and add-kicking to an invading alien empire. Saints Row 4 releases on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 August 20 in the US and August 23 in the UK.

1. TheWulf

This continues to look absolutely hilarious, and great fun. I love the look of the aliens, too. I can’t fault this.

#1 1 year ago
  2. tmac2011

looks alright maybe when i got nothing to play

#2 1 year ago
  3. YoungZer0

Solid fun, what more do you want?

#3 1 year ago
  4. theevilaires

Yay its Saints Row 3.5 …wait I haven’t even finished 3 yet…and GTA5 is right around the corner :(

#4 1 year ago
  5. Schwarzerwind

Completely and utterly jazzed to the m’f'n nines, man.

One of my favorite missions in Saints Row III was “Send In The Clones”. They took that and went pure insane with it. It looks totally delicious.

#5 1 year ago
  6. loki

3 reason why i don’t want this:
    1. SR4 stupid crap with with stupid not funny humor
    2. GTA 5
    3. PC port

#6 1 year ago
  7. DuckOfDestiny

How did I know that there would be dubstep?

#7 1 year ago
  8. Jaclie

3 Reasons I want this
    1. Just to piss Loki off. Thor rules Loki drools
    2. It will be fun.
    3. Saints row 3 was a Hell of a lot better of a port than GTA 4.

Nothing is making you play the game. If you don’t like saints row. Why are you reading articles about it?

It is ok to skip them.

#8 1 year ago
  9. karma

I liked SR3, especially the bits that reminded me of APB, but this looks a bit too absurd for my tastes.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Lewis247

Oh god. This should win an award for most needless sequel of all time. One and two were such sublime experiences and just went Saints Row could have seriously proven itself as a staple franchise up there with GTA they went with the totally wrong direction with 3 and now this.

Saints Row was amazing for not taking itself too seriously, but this is way too ridiculous. RIP Saints Row.

#10 1 year ago
  11. salarta

@10: I think you misspelled ‘awesome’ as ‘needless’. Strange mistake.

#11 1 year ago