Witcher 3 – eye watering screenshots appear online

Saturday, 13th April 2013 20:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Some screenshots for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have popped up on PC Gamer through a preview of the game. They are rather sexy, and make our eyes weep with lust. We really, really can’t wait to get a hold of this game – especially after reading the preview. Go have a look and a read. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is slated for PC and high-end consoles in 2014.

1. melonbuster1

The game plays best on xbox. So I can see Microsoft buying it for them.

2. zinc

^ Hahahahaha… Good one :-D

3. theevilaires

If this is truly the final chapter in this sage then I hope the dev makes a trilogy pack for the PS4. The Witcher is one pc game I wish was on consoles and that I need to gas up my gaming PC to play.

4. TheWulf

Well, as well, since you can plug in a controller. It depends on whether you need to aim, really. If you need to aim, then you’re screwed. But if you don’t need to aim, then you’re going to have fun.

For example: I use a controller to play the Fable games, but I use mouse & keyboard for Mass Effect 3. This is because playing ME3 MP without the ability to aim results in so much fail. This is why they took all gear aiming bonuses out of the console multiplayer, and gave bonuses not related to aiming in any way, shape, or form.

What a game plays best with, be it controller or keyboard & mouse, is dependent on the kind of game.

Also, it’s kind of funny that people don’t realise that you can plug a 360 pad into a PC and it just works, in exactly the same way it would on a 360. (Hell, games are designed to recognise it on the PC. So go figure.)

5. TheWulf

If you need to gas up your computer to game, you won’t be gaming today.

6. LostInTheVoid

Those screenshots look awesome really looking forward to what the witcher 3 has to offer.

7. Erthazus

PC screenshots. They are gorgeous, but dissapointed that they have not very detailed “long distance” stuff.

8. ps3fanboy

ROFTLMAOOOO!!!!!1 best joke i have heard in a long time…

9. Eddie Rodrigues

I’m not impressed

@1 What.

@8 What.

@7 For a game that is supposedly 35 times bigger than Witcher 2 I’d say it is a huge step, but of course, there is nothing a mod can’t fix!

10. Richenbaum

@#9 What a rebel.

11. Digital Bamboo

Joke? I don’t get it. The original post doesn’t even make sense.

@7 Might be an intentional design choice. More closely simulating the way the human eye sees, & concentrating the focus on the action in the foreground. I mean, do you see high detail from kilometers away IRL?

12. zinc

Ah, I was forgetting that the pc Borg sacrifice humour for graphics upgrade.

Pc gaming. Srs bsns.

13. Francis O

eye watering? all right…..

14. Digital Bamboo

@12 Now your response there was actually pretty funny. Still scratching my head over OP tho. I’m not a member of the collective, BTW; my computer sometimes struggles just browsing the internet.

15. noamlol2

this is the one game everyone will buy next gen for

this is the one game everyone will buy a 2000$ PC to play on max settings

this is the one game that will truely change the way we play video games

16. CPC_RedDawn

Turn the stupid lens flare down and then we shall talk.

17. Sanwiches

“eye watering” haha, did you cry?