Resident Evil games heavily discounted on Xbox Live today

Thursday, 28th February 2013 12:30 GMT By Dave Cook

Resident Evils 4-6 can be yours at 50% off today, as part of Microsoft’s big Xbox Live ‘Games on Demand’ sale.

Here’s a break-down of the prices, courtesy of OXM:

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X – £4.49
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City – £11.99
Resident Evil 4 – £8.99
Resident Evil 5 – £8.99
Resident Evil 6 – £8.99

What do you think?

Meanwhile Codemasters has gone nuts, slashing the price of its racing sim GRID down to just £2.69. You can also get a full list of games in Microsoft’s sale here.

1. SplatteredHouse

It doesn’t look as if any of this sale is going to be valid for GFWL versions :( Got stiffed on the last Capcom SFxT sale, since I got mine at retail, not from Steam; and I was hoping to get the 12 character pack at a discount this time – but, it looks like no dice.

2. fengato

Got RE6 off the Oz XBL store for 9.95 aud. it was supposedly a pricing mistake.

3. Carl Argent

Might have another go of Code Veronica. The last fixed camera Resi, the way Resi is supposed to be enjoyed. Possibly the hardest end boss of them all.

4. CycloneFox

If i didn’t own RE6 already, I would definately but it now. Even if there was alot of shitstorm going on, it is definately one of the best Action games of the last few years, had nice graphics, cool and likable old and new characters, alot of good story twists, a heavy extend of content (Each of the three chapters could actually be a whole game by itself), good gameplay, is playable in single.mode, or online-coop, or in splitscreen with your best pal or girlfriend.
    I really advise anyone, who doesn’t own it yet, to buy it now. You will have a really good time with it for only £9.

5. theevilaires

I got RE6 last week for $20 at Target. I can’t believe how fast this game dropped in price and I have no intention of playing it anytime soon either.