EU PS Plus update: Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5 and Joe Danger 2 deals ready for March

Friday, 22nd February 2013 13:54 GMT By Nick Akerman

Sony has revealed its PlayStation Plus updates for March. The line-up includes three PS3 games and two PS Vita titles, and may signal the best batch of free content subscribers have received so far.

PS Plus users can download Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5 and Joe Danger 2 from March 6. A week later, Metal Gear Solid HD will be available for PS Vita. The free games are rounded off with another Vita effort, as platform puzzler Puddle joins the service on March 20.

Exclusive discounts have already been confirmed for Dead or Alive 5′s DLC. From February 27, Far Cry 3 will be 40% off for a limited time. Dust 514 enthusiasts can also get the Starter Pack DLC free for two weeks.

Last month’s games will slowly leave the promotion. Sleeping Dogs, Vanquish and Limbo deals disappear from March 6, Wipeout 2048 from March 13, and Lumines from March 20. Still plenty of time to pick all of these up.

Head on over to the EU PS Blog for more details on PS Plus.

1. CyberMarco

Holy F***!!! I’m speechless…

2. DrDamn

They have flagrant disregard for the amount of time I have to play games! :)

3. hives

PlayStation Plus is right now one of bigger reasons for buying Vita :P Seriously, all best games from it land in PS+ sooner or later. Cool.

I really hope they will keep PS+ the way it is now when PS4 debuts. It will be important factor for potential buyers.

4. Nam3M3King

Who needs a ps4 when we have plus

5. hives

@4 – That’s why Sony needs to implement Plus for PS4 in a good way. They should let subsribers play 2-3 games from PS2/PS3 (every subscriber would choose their games). That’d be cool.

6. Khan979

I reallly wish the US PS plus was even half of what the EU PS plus is.

You guys get some great titles.

….now to figure out how to get the EU version……

7. Cool P

Great! i was thinking of getting the Metal Gear HD collection, now i’ll get it for free :D

8. MadFingerz

Bah, actually the only game I would want from that list is only going to the Vita :p I guess I can give the PS3 ones a try. I know ME is a very popular series but never cared about it.

Sad to see Limbo departing, one of the best games I played thanks to plus. I hope many folks got to download it.

9. Ge0force

#8 Don’t forget to give Joe Danger 2 a try, it’s a great game!

10. DrDamn

I played and completed Limbo just recently on PS+. Fantastic little game. Really well balanced, structured, paced and presented. Loved the way the puzzles were integrated and kept local to the area you were in.

11. Dragon246

Really awesome ps3 games. Sucks I am only vita for a few months more and already bought mgd hd previous year, so the offering is weak for me.
    Plus is really the best thing in gaming right now!

12. varsas

@Khan979: Just create an EU based PSN account, buy an EU PSN or PS+ card from an EU online store, redeem it and voila.