Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PS3 demo now live

Wednesday, 23rd January 2013 11:32 GMT By Dave Cook

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has now received a PS3 demo courtesy of Konami and Platinum Games. It’s live on PSN now, as in, right now. Well go on then, get hacking and slashing.

There’s the confirmation. Now let us know what you think of it.

Also, here’s Brenna’s hands-on impression blog on why the game makes her swear a lot.

1. orakaa

Really curious to test this one. Gameplay videos seem to be absolutely crazy

2. loveaya

10 minutes of play then deleted it. I can’t believe this is a production of Platinum Games. Gimme Bayonetta2 on PS3!

Besides, demo of Dead Space 3 sucks, too. But i’m gonna buy it on its launch day whatever.

3. absolutezero

what

4. Clupula

It was the same as the Z.O.E. HD Collection demo, which was a both disappointing and a relief at the same time.

As I said in the other thread, my only problem was mine, as I kept trying to dodge roll with the right stick, since I have been playing God of War a lot recently. But I am so unbelievably excited for this game.

5. KAP

You nutta!

6. Deacon

It’s so damn hard to resist!!!….. but resist I shall.

7. KAP

You nutta!
    Anyway strangely the demo is on the EU PSN store ahead of usual content release.
    3.5GB

8. Ali

Can’t believe how crappy this turned out to be. Platinum + MGS = not a good mix. Oh and Dead Space 3 demo isn’t good either.

9. CyberMarco

Downloading right now, I’ll try to give it a try later in the afternoon…

10. Wychodzew

It’s still not available here in germany :(

11. YoungZer0

Are you people being cynical? It can’t be that bad, can it?

@10: Get a UK/US account, you could wait an eternity. German PSN fucking sucks. Overpriced, nearly half the stuff the UK/US gets for free either costs money or a PS+ account. And you have a very limited selection of games compared to UK/US PSN.