Borderlands 2 saw the more playtime than any other game released in 2012 according to gaming tracker Raptr. The service has unveiled its annual award winners, which champion the games you enjoyed most throughout the year. See the winners below.
The service currently enjoys 15 million members, tracking your gaming time and trends, as well as coffering a competitive space where you can stack your game time and achievement/trophy unlocks against people in your friends list. It is also a harsh reminder that maybe sometimes you should stop and take a break.
Raptr’s winners in full are:
· Most Played New Game – Borderlands 2 (Gearbox/2K Games)
· Most Played Game (Released Anytime) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Treyarch/Activision)
· Biggest Boost from User-Generated Content – Portal 2 (Valve)
· Most Played Long-Awaited Sequel – Borderlands 2 (Gearbox/2K Games)
· No Bathroom Break – Borderlands 2 (Gearbox/2K Games)
· Most Played XBLA Game – Minecraft (4J Studios/Mojang)
· Most Played New IP – Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
· Most Successful Paid to Free-to-Play Game – Star Wars: The Old Republic (BioWare/EA)
What do you make of the winners? Let us know below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.