Thu, Dec 06, 2012 | 21:06 GMT
Far Cry 3 PC patch 1.02 implements stability fixes, improved co-op and matchmaking
A PC patch for Far Cry 3 has been issued, which brings about some stability fixes, and stops players from falling through the game world into oblivion.
Multiplayer fixes for the patch- PVP
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
Single Player fixes for the patch
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the “View Leaderboard” and “Start Trial” buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
- Fixed issue with leaderboards.
Map Editor: Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.