GTA 5 Game Informer reveal set for today at 5pm GMT

Thursday, 8th November 2012 09:16 GMT By Dave Cook

Grand Theft Auto 5 will get its long-awaited gameplay reveal today via the digital edition of Game Informer’s December issue. Editor-in-chief Andy McNamara has teased that the 18-page reveal will be the biggest in the magazine’s history. Check out the reveal details below.

McNamara took to Twitter to hype up the reveal and stated, “GTA V tidbit: Tomorrow’s reveal will have more screens & information than any previous Rockstar reveal we have done (maybe any cover).”

An update on the Game Informer site breaks down the reveal plans.

From 5pm GMT, the December cover will be revealed, along with a breakdown of the 18-page feature. Then at some point after the reveal, gamers will be able to download the digital edition of the magazine in full, although Game Informer can’t say exactly how long this will take.

What they can say however, is that the article will feature a wide selection of gameplay screens, and will hit print newsstands from November 16th. The second GTA 5 trailer is scheduled to launch on November 14th. It’s all rather exciting.

We’ll check out the digital edition when it releases to give you a run-down of the GTA 5 reveal. Stay tuned.

Grand Theft Auto 5 launches on PS3 and Xbox 360 in Spring 2013.

Thanks CVG.

1. Hcw87

This is going to be epic. Hopefully someone uploads the whole thing shortly after it releases.

2. Maxey

My body is ready.

3. KAP

Finally. all the fake news and speculation will no longer become “news” THAAAANK Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

4. mistermogul

Just hurry up and give the game R*!

5. Edo

@3 Your life is now complete,enjoy it!

6. mojo

you can bet on it beeing spread all over the place just 30 minutes after release.
    Otherwise the internet wouldnt be what it is..

7. Jamy

Well at least i don’t have to google every single day looking for GTA5 news after this.

8. xxJPRACERxx

I’ve subscribe to GI on Zinio just for this. After reading the current (November) issue (my 1st time reading GI, Edge is my main mag), I think it’s a good magazine, I really like it. Well, except for their RE 6 score of 8.75… (should be 6.75)

I just can’t wait for GTA V! I don’t know if I’ll get the game twice like I did for GTA IV, both on 360 and PC. I just hate R* how they treat the PC. At least their games run well (MP3 and GTA IV after some patching).