Thu, Nov 01, 2012 | 20:46 GMT
XCOM: Enemy Unknown patch will make Easy mode easier
If the aliens of XCOM: Enemy Unknown have been vaporizing too many of your comrades lately, fear not: 2K and Firaxis are planning on easing things up a bit.
As detailed over on the 2K Forums, the strategy game’s next patch will decrease the difficulty of its Easy mode, lessening the burden on your Earth-saving buds.
Here’s a list of all the other fixes included in the patch, which does not have a set release date right yet:
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved
- If two interceptors are sent after UFO
- If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.