Mrs. Chu is out for revenge in this Sleeping Dogs walkthough video

Tuesday, 24th July 2012 19:57 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

As if you didn’t get enough of Sleeping Dogs footage earlier, Square has released a new walkthough video for the game which featuring producer Dan Sochan. In it, the viewer is taken to the back room of the Golden Koi restaurant where Mrs Chu has revenge on her mind. Apparently, a close friend of hers was murdered at her own wedding, and the protagonist Wei knows the identity of one of the gunmen. Check it out below. United Front’s Sleeping Dogs hits PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 next month.

1. YoungZer0

Damn that gameplay footage just looks amazing. I think it’s incredible how fast and fluid the transition from hand-to-hand, to gunplay to driving is.

2. Moonwalker1982

I can’t really put my finger on it, this game is either gonna be a hit or a miss. I hope the former. But i can’t get past the way cars seem to handle and the steering looks incredibly cheap and simplistic. Recently i’ve ‘rediscovered’ GTA IV again and the driving mechanics in that game are awesome IMO. And coming back from Max Payne 3 and seeing the gun combat in Sleeping Dogs…it looks really simplistic. I just hope it’s not gonna bother me too much.

And as fun as the melee combat looks, i hope they won’t overdo this in missions. I hope there’s enough variety in here. Time will tell, it’ll be soon enough now.

3. Edo

@2 Early reviews say that it’s a hit.

4. LOLshock92

Looks great!!

Brutal takedowns:

5. varsas

The driving looks good to me like a good arcade racer. GTA’s cars feel too heavy and roll far too much IMO.

The cover system reminds me of Uncharted3 where it’s best and most fun to be aggressive from cover switching to hand to hand and back again.

6. SyNx153