The launch trailer for Sleeping Dogs: Definite Edition has been released along with a new set of screenshots to prep you for tomorrow's European release.
The United Front Games-developed title will release next week in North America on the usual Tuesday, which is October 14.
It will be made available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In case you forgot about all the visual goodies included in the game, here's a list of enhancements:
- Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects.
- Higher detailed character models.
- Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
- Increased pedestrians and traffic density.
- Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism.
- More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences.
The Definitive Edition also included all 24 DLC packs integrated into the main game. granted, some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, but the others have been integrated into the game world itself.