Diablo III exploit makes Wizards invincible

Monday, 23rd July 2012 14:27 GMT By Patrick Garratt

An exploit has emerged on the Diablo III forums that apparently makes the game’s Wizard invincible.

All you have to do is:

• Step 1: Select Teleport – Fracture. Bind it to a key
  • Step 2: Select Archon, tested with Improved Archon
  • Step 3: Hover your mouse over or near your charcter
  • Step 4: Press Teleport
  • Step 5: QUICKLY(!) Press Archon

Expect this to get fixed quicky. Thanks, Kotaku.

1. TheWulf

Amusing. The latest in a trainwreck of embarrassing bugs and issues. It genuinely makes one wonder why they thought that this tiny game, packed to the brim with bugs, was worth $60.

2. Mineral4r7s

I have no clue, shall we ask the CoD crowd? They experience similar things everytime and still they buy CoD.

Maybe its a mental disease?

3. OrbitMonkey

Oh I don’t know. With all the unlockable’s and perks being stripped out, and sold as dlc nowadays, finding these exploits puts the fun back into gaming.

4. Fin

Oh sweet, am I in time for the DIABLO 3 IS THE WORST GAME EVAAAAAR train? Awesome!

Ye can all go fuck yerselves. 45 hours, I’ve really ejoyed all of it.

Maybe if ye hated it so much ye could just STFU and GTFO, leaving the rest of us to enjoy it?

5. Mineral4r7s

Nobody said that you cant enjoy it, did we?

I never bought the game, like I never bought any CoD. I played the beta of D3 and forsaw all this, I knew it would not be the game I want so I let it pass by.

And for the sake of it

6. Fin

I think implying anyone who enjoys it has a mental disease is equivilant to saying I shouldn’t enjoy it, no?

Nice, I wish I had the balls to go around commenting and bitching about a game I don’t own.
    Alas, I’m too nice for that :( Glad you don’t have that problem!

7. Stardog

Can we please get more news posts about every tiny little update/thing in Diablo 3 while ignoring other games?

Thanks.

8. Fin

What games have been ignored?

9. Stardog

Gnomoria.

10. SplatteredHouse

aren’t they invincible enough, just through being wizards?

11. OlderGamer

I must be doing something wrong, my wizzard is a death trap. Now my Witch Doc is almost unkillable.

12. guapo

Funny how an article that has nothing to do with COD has a poster flaming cod. Lol.

13. magnumfinger

I didn’t like Diablo 3′s content. But a tiny game?

give me a break, and tiny game your dick.

14. Puggy

Yeah, I would not call it tiny really. I mean just look at how many comments you get for the news post, meaning the news itself got lots of clicks means traffic, means good statistics, means more money for ads.

Diablo 3 is a big game as in reaching a lot of people. The game itself is quite short and small if you really look at it, but that is not the point.

Beside it is mid-June. Not like there are a lot of breath taking news during the summer, so you have to keep your news count up with something at least remotely interesting.

I do find it terribly embarrassing they actually managed to let that slip through QA, that some gamers found it and the… unannounced feature was in the game for so long.
    Actually it would have been half as bad, if the game was mainly a single player game.