Dawnguard releasing mid-July in France, Germany, Italy, and Spain

Saturday, 23rd June 2012 13:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Those who live in France, Germany, Italy, and Spain will have to wait until mid-July for Skyrim DLC Dawnguard, according to a tweet from Bethesda. However, patch 1.6 will be released in the region on Tuesday, June 26, which is when the DLC lands on Xbox 360 in English. The DLC pack contains 10-20 hours of content two new factions, vampires and their hunters the Dawnguard, mounted combat, new items and weapons, the crossbow, and lots of sweetrolls. The DLC will land on PS3 and PC after the 360-exclusivity period ends.

1. BraveLilCrumpet

I didn’t expect this until later in the year. Pretty cool it’s out next week.

Is there a real world price on this yet? I know it’s 1600 MS points but I’d like to know how much it’ll cost me on Steam.

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Well, in the US 1600 MSP is around $20.00, so if the MSP converter is correct, it should run you 12.83 pounds or there about on Steam.

3. Hunam

plus tax, I’d imagine £14.99 at the cheapest

4. BraveLilCrumpet

Thanks for that Stephany. I’m looking forward to the scrapping of MS points to be honest.

I have to agree with Hunam that I’ll be expecting a “rounding off” for the price too. £13-£15 sounds about right.

5. Stephany Nunneley

I always forget about tax, due to some states over here not charging for tax via online purchases. My state does though. Used to not. :(

6. YoungZer0

It’s just the localization, isn’t it? I mean the people who happen to live in germany but play the game in english don’t have to wait?

I heard that the DLC will also introduce a werewolf perk-tree, is this true, or is this going to be introduced with the new patch?