Far Cry 3 shows lady bits, has lots of swearing

Monday, 4th June 2012 23:23 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Ubisoft showed an E3 video for Far Cry 3 during its E3 conference, and it was full of violence, tits, and gregarious swearing. The game will be “huge” apparently, with not “one, two, or three islands,” but a whole archipelago. We’ll post the thing when it’s up. A short version of the video is below.

1. Se_7_eN

Congrats Stephany! You have upgraded from posting pictures of boobs, to videos…. I now expect videos of boobs in all of your posts.

2. SuperCrazyLeprechaun

To anyone who hasn’t watched the trailer don’t bother, massive spoiler at the end :/

3. roadkill

I like it. But I want to ask you guys something. What do you think? Do I have to play Far Cry 1 and 2 to understand the story?

4. Gekidami

^ No, none of them are connected. In fact each game could technically be a brand new IP, the only thing they have in common is their tropical settings (in the case of Farcry 2 it wasnt tropical, but close enough), their ‘sort of’ openness, and their built in map editors. As far as the story goes, i’m not even sure they’re based in the same universe.

5. roadkill

Thks Gekidami! Hmm, I’ll probably get and play Far Cry 2 before playing Far Cry 3. Just to get used with the environments. It doesn’t look as good as this but I think I should give it a try.

6. polygem

yea FC2 is a cool game. i enjoyed it. it is damn cheap.

7. Wraithbane

I know it’s probably coincidence, but it looks like someones been playing too much persona. Piles of TVs? Shooting yourself in the head? And of course “You are me and I am you”? Sounds Persona-ish to me. That aside though, it looks great. Loving the psychological (read: mindfuck) angle it’s got going.