Ken Levine in the running for Time Magazine’s annual 100 most influential people issue

Thursday, 29th March 2012 16:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Ken Levine is in consideration as an entry for Time Magazine’s annual 100 most influential people in the world issue. The annual list, which pulls entrants from a list of accumulated user votes, will be posted on April 17. You can participate in the poll until April 6. Levine is just one of the choices, and so far, 91.24% voters think he should be included on the list, and 8.76% of participants think otherwise. What the hell do they know anyway? Go vote for Ken.

1. endgame

Of course I voted for him. He’s one of those few super cool adults that kept their free spirit alive. And for that Mr. Levine I salute you! And I thank you for making great games for us. :D

2. LOLshock94

what has he done thats so inspirational? fucking retards

3. Gekidami

As much as i like the guy… 100 most influential people of the year? Sorry but this is a perfect example of why this list is BS.

4. Maximum Payne

@3 This and LMFAO.

5. Ercarret

I voted for him, but I can agree that he hasn’t – actually – done anything of note this year. When Bioshock Infinite ships it’ll be another matter, but right now his inclusion is kind of weird. He’s currently (hopefully) in between two masterpieces.

Still, got my vote. HELL YEAAAH!!! :D

6. TD_Monstrous69

He had my vote the moment I heard he was in the running. Boishock helped push the boundary of what’s possible within games as a medium, and Bioshock Infinite looks to follow within the same footsteps (possibly even dwarf those footsteps), and to say his possible inclusion is odd timing is a fallasey. Because last time I checked, he’s one of the most reveered and respected men amongst game developers and gamers alike, and he is doing something (outside of the numerous panels he does at conventions), working on a great game. Also, when I put my vote in, he was at about 82% thinking he should be included, while 18% thinking otherwise.