Deus Ex: Human Revolution launches on 360 Games on Demand

Wednesday, 21st March 2012 10:07 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Square’s announced Deus Ex: Human Revolution is available to buy from Games on Demand on Xbox Live Marketplace. The Eidos Montreal shooter RPG, which launched back in August last year, can be bought right now for £24.99, €39.99 and $29.99.

1. Maximum Payne

How can be comparable €39.99 and $29.99 ?
    Am I missing something ?

2. monkeygourmet

Or buy it at Amazon for less than half that price:

or the special edition is still cheaper:

and you’ll actually ‘own’ the game and box which is a novelty!

I still have yet to play through this yet, started playing and realised i just don’t like stealth gamesthat much… I just never feel the AI is up to scratch yet, same goes for MGS and Splinter Cell. The minute you can kneel in a dark corner and a guard walks up so close to you it looks like your about to give him a BJ and you still don’t get spotted kinda ruins the immersion for me. I mean, are you seriously telling me you would notice another mans face about 3 inch’s away from your junk?!

3. DiodeX

Does anyone buy GoD?, I got this 2 months ago (ltd Ed) for £12.50 brand new!

4. freedoms_stain

I got this at Christmas from green man gaming for something like £6.

This is why a console digital distribution future isn’t particularly welcome.

5. K-V-C

yea isint it cheaper on psn aswell ???? i cant remember the price but it is a decent price for a brilliant game !!!! and games on psn are a rip off 70.00e for a new game and its 45.00e in my local game store lol !!! and you can trade it in for another game half price lol !!!!

6. mpiwo

You should be happy. Here in Poland the Games on Demand version costs 220 złoty, that is £45 or $71. How’s that for killing an emerging console market?

7. McKlop

What the fuck, since when is dollar worth more than euro?