Below you will find a list of newsworthy snippets for your brain, including information on: Uncharted 3 skins, a curfew for online gaming, an MMO about The Mummy, and more.
- Kids below the age of 16 will start getting locked out of PSN and XBL in South Korea between midnight and 6am.
- Penny Arcade will release a web comic based on The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword once a week for five weeks.
- The Simpson’s visited E4 recently, which showcased the games: Assassin’s Creed: Summer of Love, Shaun White: Time Snowboarder, and World of Krustcraft.
- Applications for the closed beta of King Arthur II are being accepted until November 22. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to those selected on November 28.
- Speaking of closed beta’s, BigPoint is also accepting applications for The Mummy Online.
- Apparently, teens who game a lot have “different structures and activity levels” in parts of the brain linked to reward, proving they get more out of gaming than those who don’t. Who’da thunk it?
- Sony has gotten rid of those shiny, happy people you see in motion gaming ads. We personally thank them from the depths of our hearts.
- In other Sony news, some Uncharted 3 skins landed on the PS Store today, and they’re Killzone-tastic.
- An MMO in Japan called M2 was accidentally deleted. Apparently, it’s never coming back either, according Hangame, the firm who operated it.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.