Saints Row: The Third video features Sublime, ultra compact economy mayhem

Wednesday, 2nd November 2011 18:45 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Volition has released another Cherished Memories video for Saints Row: The Third, and in it, some pals drive around causing mayhem in their pimped out ultra compact economy car while singing Sublime’s What I Got. NOT Beck’s Where It’s At, apparently. The author of this post is old, and got confused earlier, buts rest assured, the nurse has given her meds in a paper cup, and put her back in front of the Bingo table. Anyway, the game’s video is posted below. SR: The Third is out November 18. Thanks, EvilAvatar.

1. Ireland Michael

Saints Row: The Third’s city seems to have a very active and open furry community.

2. DSB

Goddamn that looks good!

3. guildenstern

That´s not Beck, is “What I got” from Sublime

4. Christopher Jack

Much more fluid, already paid for, can’t fucking wait! I noticed that they have a survival mode, ‘whored’ mode as it’s called, I hope they also have a regular zombie survival mode like #2.

5. Edo

“Pedestrians is another word for speedbump”.

6. Gigabomber

They already said they will have a zombie survival mode with “something special/awesome [I can't remember which they said]” added.

7. monty12345

yo that’s not beck, beck is way more e-pro than that. :P

8. Yoshi

Everyone loves a good rim job

9. Stephany Nunneley

@2 and 7 – God I am so old, that I got both those fucking songs confused. I thought it was Sublime, but I thought I was wrong. I was right apparently. I will listen to myself next time… for once.

EDIT: Okay that is fixed. My music knowledge cred went down 10000% in the process.

10. DSB

I don’t know about that Steph. Not listening to Sublime should really earn you a few points.