Media Create has released its weekly sales chart for Japan during the week of October 24-30, and Final Fantasy Type-0 topped software with close to 500,000 units sold. 3DS stayed on top in hardware, outselling PSP 2-to-1.
Coming in second on the software chart was Kirby Wii with 136,811 units sold, followed by the debit of Namco’s Idolmaster 2, which moved 65,512 units.
Eight games total debuted for the week, selling a combined total of 750,701 units.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP): 472,253 (New)
- Kirby Wii (Wii): 136,811 (New)
- Idolmaster 2 (PS3): 65,512 (New)
- Just Dance Wii (Wii): 27,832
- Go Vacation (Wii): 25,259
- Disgaea 4 Fuka & Desco-hen Hajimemashita (PS3): 19,460 (New)
- Ro-Kyu-Bu (PSP): 17,593 (New)
- Macross F Sayonara no Tsubasa Hybrid Pack (PS3): 16,741
- Terror of the Stratus (PSP): 15,623 (New)
- Ragnarok Hikari to Yami no (PSP): 15,559 (New)
- Dead Island (PS3): 14,260
- Winning Eleven 2012 (PS3): 13,796
- AKB1/48 If I Loved an Idol in Guam (PSP): 13,480
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii): 12,377
- Naruto Narutimate Impact(PSP): 12,082
- Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (Wii): 9,251
- FIFA 12 World Class Soccer (PS3): 8,255
- La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia (PSP): 7,890 (New)
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon (PS3): 7,222
- Atsumete! Kirby (NDS): 6,373
Here’s the full hardware chart for the period. Last week’s sales can be found here.
- 3DS: 65,041
- PSP: 30,605
- PS3: 25,217
- Wii: 11,784
- DSi LL: 2,009
- X360: 1,704
- PS2: 1,228
- DSi: 1,061
- DS Lite: 55