Lollipop Chainsaw debut trailer is go

Monday, 15th August 2011 17:50 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Gamespot is carrying an exclusive trailer giving us the first look at Suda 51′s upcoming title Lollipop Chainsaw. The trailer contains plenty of gameplay and features “Lollipop”, the game’s heroine as she cuts through hordes of zombies with her chainsaw (and looking hot doing it.) The Grasshopper Manufacture developed game is scheduled for release on PS3, and Xbox 360 sometime in 2012. Watch the trailer inside.

1. Erthazus

I need this. Now!

2. daytripper

(faps)

joke!…….well i think this looks weird but amusing. i like the way warner brothers are trying to have a range in their gaming portfolio

3. M. K.

suda? SOLD! chainsaws and zombies? SOLD²! suda + chainsaws + zombies + chearleader? SOLD!³

4. daytripper

wonder if there will be a vita version

5. Erthazus

suda 51 is awesome. Pure hillarity. I like his humour.

6. ManuOtaku

I do find shadown of the damned a GOTY contender this year and the best game of the summer hands down with alice madness returns in a very close second, for me it is a great game (it is what resident evil 5 should have being), and i did like a lot all the previous games for this guy (SUDA) like Killer 7, No more Heroes 1 & 2, therefore this game will be a non brainer for me, i cannot wait…. keep the good job SUDA.

7. xino

great….now we’ll have another Bayonetta personality again.

let’s hope this girl’s personality differs from Bayonetta:/

8. Dark

A MUST BUY FOR ME!!

9. M. K.

Yeah, Bayonetta is absolutely the same like the lollipop chearleader [/sarcasm]

10. The_Red

First, Suda 51 + James Gunn = AWESOME.
    Second, Warner is crazy to publish such a insane Japanese game.
    Third, kudos to Warner for being their crazy and awesome decision.

11. LOLshock94

this is my dream game <3

12. YoungZer0

Yeay, this is exactly what we need. Another stupid, mindless, premature videogame.

I love Suda51, but he should try harder than this shit.

13. Lord Gremlin

I will buy it as soon as I see it in a shop, like I did with Shadows of the Damned. Can’t wait.
    I just love them Zombies.

14. onlineatron

The James Gunn collab is a surprise. Loved Super.

I know it’s a small thing, but I really like how Warner allows – like EA – developers, or whoever, mess with the watertower logo.

15. Gurdil

Should I be ashamed to want this game so badly? Don’t care, just can’t wait! ^^