UC3′s UK launch brought forward to November 2

Friday, 8th July 2011 15:17 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will launch on November 2 in the UK, VG247 can reveal.

The Naughty Dog actioner was already confirmed for a November 1 launch in the US, and was supposed to launch in the UK on November 4.

However, the game’s release has been brought forward by two days, and will now launch in Great Britain in line with its European and US release dates.

Going by what we’ve seen of the game so far, both single-player and multiplayer, this is definitely good news.

Go read Alex’s impressions of the game from E3 here, and our impressions of the multiplayer beta here.

As a refresher, watch the E3 trailer below.

1. IL DUCE

I played the beta for this game…and it turned me off to even thinking about buying it…I really thought it was going to be something interesting and unique but not at all, just played like a slightly more sluggish SOCOM with poor gunplay, and the character customization was extremely overhyped…

2. Fin

Nevermind that, you shouldn’t buy an Uncharted game for the MP.
    SP is where it’s at.

3. varsas

@1: This is a common refrain but “it’s just a beta” so the customisation options are very limited. Fair enough if you don’t like the multi-player gameplay but that’s not why anyone buys games in this series; as noted by Fin, it’s the single player game.

4. Gama_888

Fkin awesome, rarely ever get good news regarding game dates in the UK, but this is great.

I actually love the beta, which is a first for me.
    I normally don’t even play betas because they put me off buying the main game, its why i never picked up MAG,
    But i figured one way or another im getting UC3 so might aswell give it a go.
    And its the only thing iv even played since it came out :D

5. David Sarkisjan

Since I understood what skills the game requires from me, I got addicted to MP. It was a bit weird first, but I see more depth and skills to master longer I play the beta. Thinking this is only a test with limited amount of content, I am more than sure this is day one game for me. Singleplayer alone is worth it.

6. Razor

Good news, but really, I won’t be happy until all big releases get released in line with our EU enemies allies.

7. Dannybuoy

Woop

8. reask

Have been playing the beta myself ant tbh I am still not sure about it.
    I have gotten better but some parts of the controls such as cover and climbing are a bit sticky in places imo.
    I just find the movement a bit awkward overall.

9. TD_Monstrous69

I found the beta to be very well balanced and overall really fun to play. Sure, the customization is pretty limited, and there are some issues within treversing ledges, as well as within the gunplay, but I more than give this the benefit of the doubt. Because quite simple, it’s a beta, it’s there only to give you an idea of what it’ll be like when this game hits store shelves, not a representation of the finished product. So many people get this so wrong, then go on their computer, whine, bitch, and complain about it till they’re numb in the fingers from typing too much. I do agree with the posters here about people buying this mainly for the single player, that’s a fact, for this is what is the franchise’s main stable. But after playing a little of the beta, I’m just as excited as for Uncharted 3′s mulitplayer now as I am for the single player. I’m glad I live in the US, so I don’t have to wait an extra day like you folks over in the UK. HAH HAH HAH HAH!

10. Kuwabara

IL DUCE YOUR AN IDIOT AND HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK.!

11. stretch215

Yeah, at first I wasn’t feeling the beta as well. Then I gave it an honest try and I really like it. I’m hyped to see the final build. Day one for me most likely.