It’s quiet, brother. Too quiet. Digest these insignificant morsels while I investigate whether the industry was abducted over the weekend.
- The Freeplay Independent Games Festival, to be held in sunny Melbourne (har har), is now taking submissions. Got game?
- Some people are reporting a silent update to StreetPass allowing the counter to pass 99, but others are saying it still doesn’t. I don’t have one. Nintendo isn’t commenting.
- The original Deus Ex just turned 11 years old, so Destructoid went mad with celebratory videos. Brush up on recent history.
- Sony Santa Monica boss Tim Moss presents compelling evidence that the next Uncharted game will be go-karts. Hooray!
- If you live in, near or in reach of Brooklyn, consider checking out the Game Play theater festival. It sounds sweet.
- Would you like a 20 disc compilation of chip tune tributes to classic Squaresoft games? Me either. Oh well. It’s a thing.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.