Call of Juarez trailer explains what’s going on south of the border

Wednesday, 27th April 2011 18:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Call of Juarez: The Cartel, which should give you insight into what is going on south of the border in the game.

There’s loads of shooting, ne’er-do-wells, an FBI agent that looks eerily similar to a digital Halle Berry (might just be the hair), car chases, and even an unfortunate cock-block.

The Techland-developed title which is out this summer on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, tells the tale of law enforcement agents trying to bring order to Mexico and take out the drug cartels.

A demo is expected to be released at some point, according to Techland.

Enjoy the video.

1. Xuchilbara

Wow, that looks really bad.

2. HauntaVirus

I turned it off as soon as that shitty music started playing…The game is probably shit anyway.

3. Moonwalker1982

I recognized the voice from Dexter, but as for the trailer itself…a really big MEH if you ask me.

4. Gheritt White

Wow, I actually thought that looked pretty good!

5. freedoms_stain

Ok, I could form no connection to Call of Juarez from that whatsoever, and I played through both the previous games.

6. Xuchilbara

@4 – Stop playing Call of Duty…

7. nemsis

it looks to me as GTA IV new DLC

@Moonwalker1982 detective batista

the trailer is good,who hate GTA series

8. TD_Monstrous69

I gotta say visually, it looks pretty good as far as character design and environments, but as far as voice overs, wow it’s bad. Not too sure about this one. The story seems somewhat interesting, but as far as everything else, this looks like a pass for me.

9. Noodlemanny

I’m determined to give this game a chance but that trailer just didn’t help things.
    Who knows maybe it’ll be good, people are only bashing it cos its supposed to be the old wild west… that and it doesn’t look too great.