Fallout: New Vegas Game of the Year Edition spied on Amazon

Monday, 18th April 2011 11:37 GMT By Stace Harman

A GotY edition of New Vegas has cropped up on Amazon’s UK site. Release details are scarce, but the low price point could mean everyone’s a winner.

The Amazon listing says the game is available for pre-order at £20.62, 31 percent off the £29.99 RRP.

No release date, pack art or package details are currently available, though in keeping with other GotY editions it would likely go on sale after the individual DLC packs have been released, including all of them in one bundle.

So far, just one DLC pack – Dead Money – has hit for New Vegas, with three more rumoured. The second – Honest Hearts – is due any day now.

Fallout New Vegas launched in October last year on PC, PS3 and 360.

Thanks to Hazzzarington for the spot.

1. StolenGlory

THIS is the one I will be waiting for. All of the DLC and the majority of the bugs squashed :)

2. Nozz

Inevitable really.

I don’t even know why I bothered buying F:NV in the first place knowing this would could come out eventually.

I’ll just do what I did last time, take the vanilla copy and trade against this one.

3. StolenGlory

Yeah, i’m a massive tightass though; i’ll probably wait for it to hit £17.99 or so which is also quite inevitable.

4. Blerk

So there are only going to be two DLC packs this time?

5. nofear360

I wish BioWare announced Mass Effect 2 GotY edition…

6. The_Red

If it is the version with all the bugs fixed, it could actually be worthy of the GOTY title. New Vegas at its core is a great RPG and way better than Fallout 3 and most other modern RPGs. It’s just a game that happens to have more bugs than pixels.

7. Christopher Jack

Just bought Fallout: NV from GAME UK on Thursday, should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. $27 is much more favourable than the $79 GAME Aus charges =\

8. drewbles82

i waited for fallout 3 goty, got it for 17.99. will wait for this 1 as well. i dont mind being a tightass. i still got tons of games 2 complete so got plenty 2 do til then.

9. ultramega

@2 Same here.

10. Hazzarington

Sad, it seems to have been pulled. Ah well, my first thing on VG247, but I put my Gamertag instead of just the two Zs for my Username :S