NOA confirms Master Quest included in Ocarina of Time 3DS

Saturday, 5th March 2011 20:33 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

NOA’s associate public relations manage, David Young, has confirmed through the video posted below that the Master Quest will be included in the 3DS version of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Originally, the Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time was only available to players who pre-ordered The Wind Waker in 2003, and included harder dungeons and puzzles along with the Ocarina storyline.

Watch the video below, courtesy of Conservative New Media.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D slated for release sometime around June.

Thanks: NWR, GoNintendo.

[pic]

1. Mattigan

I know it’s a great game and all that, but how many time are they going to re-release this FFS.

Here’s an idea, hows about a bit of new IP to go with your shiny new handheld?

2. OrbitMonkey

I’be got nothing against re-releases, but I do find I prefer playing them on their origional format. Played Ocarina on the the N64 & Cube & the N64 version was just… superior… Anyone else get that vibe?

3. Mattigan

Yup me too.

4. Night Hunter

Didn’t like the Master Quest. Sure the game gets harder, which is a good thing, but often the enemies didn’t fit the dungeons

5. Crazyreyn

I think it’s a great extra for those that want it. I tried playing it through the GameCube compilation and they weren’t nearly as fun as the original dungeons, but it certain makes this edition feel more definitive.

6. JPickford

“Conservative New Media is for people who are willing to stand up for what they believe in and take the fight to the new media in order to battle the forces of Barack Obama, David Axelrod, Daily Kos, The Huffington Post, ACORN, the Astroturfers (Obama’s “fake grassroots” minions), and their allies in the mainstream media who are winning elections using the new media and who are taking our freedoms away.”

WTF?