It’s Monday. Man up and start the week off right by reading these tiny nuggets of news that look a bit daft as full articles.
- Someone’s only gone and made a playable Angry Birds cake. It’s the best thing ever. Watch a video of it here.
- German-based Shin’en Multimedia, developer of Nanostray for DS, is working on a 3DS title. More on Cubed3 (via Joystiq).
- Mexican legislators are trying to ban Techland’s Call of Juarez: The Cartel, saying it “glorifies violence”. More on D’Toid.
- Speaking of Techland, someone’s gone and made last week’s Dead Island trailer with Minecraft. Watch it over at Ripten.
- Simon Pegg also tweeted this earlier: it’s the Shaun of the Dead version of the DI trailer. Give it a whazz here. May as well.
- Someone managed to get DOOM working on an actual calculator. There’s a video of it on Kotaku.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.